I am having problems registering
Please check you have given the right postcode and filled all the mandatory fields with the right information. If the problem still persists, please call the helpdesk at 0118 958 4633
Minimum browser requirements
To use this website, you will need one of the following browser versions or higher:
Internet Explorer: 6 or higher
Firefox: 1.5 or higher
Opera: 8 or higher
Safari: 3 or higher
All our web pages are designed with an 1024 x 768 or higher in mind
I am having problems signing in to my account.
If your email address has changed, then you may need to update your account details. To do this
1. simply sign in using your old email address and password, then click on the ‘MY ACCOUNT‘ link at the top of the page.
2. Check that your caps lock isn’t activated because passwords and usernames are case sensitive.
3 Check that you have entered the correct password or username.
4 if the problem still persists click on the ‘forgotten password link‘.
5. if you still can’t log in send us an email at [email protected]
I have problems connecting to the site
Try connecting to another website. If you can’t, then call your Internet Service Provider for assistance.
I cannot access the checkout
Please check you have the right SSL settings. If you are using Internet Explorer as your browser, click on the tools menu from your web browser, select Internet options, and then go to the button called advanced. From the details shown, please ensure that all the SSL options are checked.
I get an error message when I try to confirm my order at the checkout
Sometimes, we experience temporary problems with our systems. If you are finding it difficult to checkout or you keep getting an error message, it may be as a result of one of these problems.
1. The card number you entered is invalid: Please make sure your typing the card number correctly.
2. There was a problem confirming your order: This happens sometimes, so please try again or contact Customer Services.
3.The issue number you supplied is invalid: Only Maestro cards have issue numbers. For all other cards namely Visa, American Express,Mastercard,Electron and Solo you do not need to enter an issue number, please leave the box blank, even if your card has an issue number.
4. Your card is unauthorised: please contact your issuing bank to resolve this.
5. Your card security number on your payment card is invalid: The is the three digit value printed on the card or signature strip, but not encoded on the magnetic stripe. Ensure this has been entered in correctly.
6. Your card expiry date is invalid: If your card expires by the end of the month, it cannot be verified on the site because it will expire before we take payment. In addition, we will not be able to verify your new card as it will not be activated until your current card expires.
When I try to sign in I get returned to the same page
Verify that your browser is accepting cookies. You can do this in Internet Explorer on Windows by selecting the tools option from your web browser, then select Internet options, go to the button called privacy, and ensure that your setting is set to ‘Medium’.